Free Snake Crochet Patterns – Free crochet patterns amigurumi snake, snake plushies that won’t slither away.
Slithering into the world of free crochet snake amigurumis? snakes have become a unique and popular amigurumi creation. If you’re a crocheter on the lookout for free and fabulous snake patterns, you’re in for a treat! In this article, I’ve compiled the best free crochet snake patterns from the vast expanse of the internet. The following patterns for your new scaly friends are not only easy and beginner-friendly but also offer a variety of sizes and styles.
Table of Contents:
- Why Choose Free Snake Crochet Patterns
- What do I need to Crochet Snake?
- Free Patterns for Crochet Snakes
Why Choose Free Snake Crochet Patterns:
- Free Snake Crochet Patterns Galore: Dive into the world of serpent-inspired crochet with a collection of the best free snake patterns available. From adorable snake plushies to intricate coiled designs, these patterns cater to all skill levels and preferences.
- Easy and Quick Snake Crochet Patterns: Discover the joy of crafting with beginner-friendly and quick-to-make snake crochet patterns. Whether you’re a seasoned crocheter or just starting out, these patterns are designed to guide you through the process with ease.
- Colorful and Unique Snake Creations: Spice up your amigurumi collection with vibrant and colorful snake patterns. Explore the diversity of designs, from realistic serpent hues to whimsical and imaginative color palettes.
- Large Snake Amigurumi Patterns: If you’re aiming for a more substantial crochet project, explore the free patterns for large snake amigurumi. These creations make for eye-catching and huggable additions to your amigurumi family.
- Snakes Beyond Toys: Uncover the versatility of snake crochet patterns as we explore beyond traditional toy designs. From coiled snake bookmarks to snake-themed home decor, these patterns showcase the adaptability of snake-inspired crochet projects.
What do I need to Crochet Snake?
While similar materials are used in any crochet project, crafting amigurumi snakes requires specific items. Here’s a breakdown of key materials for bringing these slithery creatures to life:
- Stitch Markers: Essential for tracking rounds in continuous amigurumi patterns.
- Crochet Hook: Opt for a smaller size to achieve a neater, polished finish.
- Safety Eyes: Incorporate plastic safety eyes for a classic look or surface crochet eyes for a unique touch.
- Yarn: Choose Light/DK or Medium/Worsted weight yarn based on your preferred snake size.
- Stuffing: Utilize Polyfill for a soft and pliable texture, shaping your snake as desired.
- Yarn Needle: Aids in creating eyes and weaving in ends post-crocheting.
Free Patterns for Crochet Snakes
Finding the perfect free snake pattern can be like discovering a hidden gem. With this compilation, I’ve taken the guesswork out of the equation, presenting you with an array of the best free crochet snake patterns available online. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced crocheter, these patterns offer a delightful and diverse range of options for your next serpent-inspired creation.
Free Amigurumi Snake Tutorial
Amigurumi snake is crocheted in the round. Do not join rounds. Mark the beginning of your rounds with a stitch marker or safety pin. This amazing snake crochet pattern tutorial has lots of photos to help you! Get this free pattern here.
Super Quick Snake
These little snakes are quick and easy to crochet, they don’t need stuffing and there’s hardly any sewing to finish them off. They naturally curl around your fingers and are great for anyone who loves snakes. They would also make cool and creepy decorations for Halloween. This pattern can be found here.
Silly Posable Snake
What’s more whimsical than a cute little snake wrapped around the limb of a tree? Maybe a snake with big bulgy eyes and crazy hair! Get this free pattern here.
New Year Snake Free Amigurumi Pattern
This little snake is really quite simple to make. He makes a great decoration and a great gift for anyone who either likes snakes or has the zodiac sign of the snake. Free snake pattern to crochet here.